HeadBanger;620694 Wrote:
> My Duet works fine though (with either MYSB or local SBS) so these ports
> must already be open? My wife is simply using MYSB.com internet streams
> - do I need some additional setting in my router maybe?

If connecting the player directly to MySB.com via a router your
computer firewall and anti virus should not be an issue as the computer
will not even know of the players existence on your network.
Though a router firewall or other setting may affect playback in this
case.

I'd try looking at every router security setting.  MAC filtering?  Max
number of connections exceeded?  Try turning off encryption?  Turn off
firewall?

--
toby10