Thanks for the link to Fa Fa Fa.  That'll certainly wake me up.

@Mnyb - my music is on a different computer than where LMS lives.  That
would mean I -will- hear those alarms, yes?  It would only be the radio
streams that fail, correct?

And yes, I was speaking of a situation where I did not lose power in
the house, but for whatever reason, the LMS computer failed.  Power
supply dies, NIC fails, gets turned off by mistake, etc.  So my
router/cable modem would still be working. Therefore the Radio would be
able to see the internet.  Is the issue that LMS triggers the alarm, and
not the actual Radio device?

Does mysqueezebox.com come into play at all in this type of situation?
The Radio shows an IP address for it.

Thanks everyone for the pointers.

--
phred