slartibartfast wrote: 
> I've noticed exactly the the same thing recently. I always run from
> mains power when my Radio is used as a bedside alarm and one evening I
> noticed it had turned itself off and wouldn't restart. After unplugging
> and replugging a few times it finally started charging. I always check
> that the battery charging icon appears after plugging in now and the
> time taken for it to appear seems to vary. This affects both my Radios.
> The Radio does not seem to detect that the charger has been connected
> sometimes. This doesn't really help but it does show that it doesn't
> only affect your Radio.

Hi Slartibartfast (Douglas Adams has a lot to answer for...
Thanks for this and good (maybe?) to hear its not just me.
Out of interest, if you remove the battery (which is a pain) can you
still power your Radio from the mains? Mine won't even power on with the
battery removed.
Ps Good jobs on the fjords, by the way. Wasn't that your handiwork?


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeremy Bass's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=56077
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=95022

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to