Jeremy Bass wrote: 
> Hi Slartibartfast (Douglas Adams has a lot to answer for...
> Thanks for this and good (maybe?) to hear its not just me.
> Out of interest, if you remove the battery (which is a pain) can you
> still power your Radio from the mains? Mine won't even power on with the
> battery removed.
> Ps Good jobs on the fjords, by the way. Wasn't that your handiwork?

Mine recovered after a few repluggings IIRC so I didn't try with the
battery removed. I wonder if a factory reset would work. Press the
"More" button while plugging the Radio in. If that doesn't work try
contacting Logitech Support. It does sound like a bug though so I will
open a bug report and post the details here so you can vote for it.

I won awards for the Fjords you know!


------------------------------------------------------------------------
slartibartfast's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=35609
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=95022

_______________________________________________
Radio mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/radio

Reply via email to