Layla19 wrote:
> mee too please suggest a webstore or can i find them on amazon ?
Easily searchable on both Amazon and eBay: "Squeezebox radio battery".
The one from HQRP is the same I bought a few years ago and it worked
fine.

drmatt wrote:
> I didn't look at the contents of the battery pack but I would imagine
> you can build something identical using higher capacity cells if you
> really need it.
I'd be cautious about building one unless you know what you are doing.
There is a temperature probe in there among the batteries that would
seem like something you want to be sure is working properly.  Besides,
the most capacity I've seen on rechargeable batteries of this size is
2550 mAh which is only about 15% more than the 2200 used in the HQRP.