ciarmer wrote:
> I think my answer is the default since I wouldn't know how to use
> anything other than the default.

You can specify or change your DNS server several different places. I
did it in the Verizon router so that my entire home uses a different DNS
Server. You can also do it at an individual device such as a PC or
phone. I don't think Squeezebox lets you do it but I am not sure.

I had chosen a third party DNS Server because if its attention to
blocking sites for phishing and allowing me to whitelist and blacklist
sites.  You are fine with the default DNS servers, but if you want to
learn more about DNS Servers, here is a good link:

https://www.lifewire.com/free-and-public-dns-servers-2626062