dgagne wrote:
> Hi Michael,
> Similar problem experimented here (Canada) with a SB Radio(X-R001).
> Tried some of the recommendations: removing power for 12+hours, same red
> icon using wifi; 2-3 Factory Resets, same red icon; the tried wired and
> cell phone hotspot (vs wireless): same red icons. Re-downloaded &
> re-installed the SW on the radio with success: network connectivity OK.
> Checked the mysqueezebox.com IP in the radio and able to ping both of
> them. Able to login to my account on mysqueezebox.com website.
> Any other recommendations you could provide ? I sent you my MAC via
> email in case you can try further investigation from that side.
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Interesting that you are in Canada and presumably using an ISP other
than Verizon. My device works fine with a T-Mobile hotspot but not with
Verizon. I spoke with Verizon and they said they would be willing to run
a trace if we can find the IP address that the radios are trying to
reach. Verizon suggested that the issue may not be with their network
but with a device between their network and the intended destination of
the radios.