Both my radios are working now. What was the cause and what did you do
to fix it?

Most of our infrastructure is running on outdated server types and need to be replaced. In moving to newer types of systems we missed some crucial piece which needed a different configuration than the old systems. Only a small fraction of our users was affected by this issue. Thanks to your providing your players' MAC addresses I was able to identify the server in question.

I bring the radios with me when I travel, so please confirm
they will work in all countries not just the country where they are now.

That's correct.

--

Michael