miguel wrote:
> Strangely, only one podcast from bbc is working on my ue smart
> (documentaries), the rest are not running at all. I have a PURE ONE
> RADIO INTERNET and all  BBC'S podcast are working all right, but in my
> SANGEAN INTERNET RADIO not bbc's podcast available, screen saying:
> cannot open selected media.
There are 3 parts to this problem.

1. The changeover to using https instead of http.  Not all internet
radios support https.  No SB or UE player supports https natively - so
any SB player connecting to mysqueezbox.com or the UE equivalent will
not be able to play any music source (incl. podcast) which have https
URLs.  This is also true for other brands of internet radio so I suspect
your SANGEAN does not support https but your PURE does.

2.  BBC changed in March'18 to include ads when non-uk listeners plays a
podcast.  These ads are handled by the acast.com network which uses
https URLs. However this change has not taken effect in total.  It looks
like more recent podcasts are still handled "locally" and so can have a
http URL. The majority of podcasts have a BBC http URL which gets
redirected to an acast.com https URL and so cannot be played by SB
player.

3. The BBC podcast cannot be played by SB player connected to LMS
because of a bug in LMS handling http URLs which are redirected to https
URLs.