LMR has changed something this week and both my SB Radios have lost the
ability to play this station using mysqb.com. I have been able to get
them to work using LMS but I don't want to leave my PC on.
https://londonmusicradio.com/new-server-and-320k-stream-upgrade/

Previously favourited:
http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s290746&partnerId=16&username=***
Now gives 'Connection reset by remote host'

They have posted this > New Stream URL:
https://stream.londonmusicradio.com:8005/listen
But this new stream also returns 'Connection reset by remote host'

Incidentally, both are working with LMS on each radio and SqueezePlay.

Is it that my SB Radios can't play a https stream directly but LMS can?
... and maybe something is up with the TuneIn stream?