Hello everyone,

About 6 years ago I gave my parents a Squeezebox Radio so that they can
listen to their favourite international stations. It worked great
without any maintenance for all these years but recently one of their
key radios stopped to work (there is a blank (no sound) when it is
chosen). I tried to search for it to no avail (it is discoverable but
there is no sound). The radio (Polish TOK FM) is available in TuneIn, on
their own page (https://www.tokfm.pl/Tokfm/0,0.html) and I grabbed a
stream at https://pl-play.adtonos.com/tok-fm.

I would like to add it to the radio but I do not know how.

What I understood from browsing the forum is that

-  mysqueezebox.com is not relevant to these radios. I also see that
  when going to mysqyueezebox.com that the radio is available, with the
  comment to go to uesmartradio.com. When I go there I do not see any
  possibility to add a stream.
-  since the stream is HTTPS, mysqueezbox.com would not be of use
  anyway

The solution is to self-host Logitech Media Server.

I downloaded for testing purposes the latest LMS version to my laptop,
started it and I do not see any place to add the stream either. There is
however the possibility to "link" (?) to mysqueezebox.com, but because
of the HTTPS protocol it will not be useful anyway.

Main question: can I add a standalone stream to LMS, and see it on the
radio?

I would prefer to run LMS on my docker engine, which is on my server and
not at my parent's. Is there a way to instruct the radio to connect to a
remote LMS? Which port is used for that?

If the LMS install must be local, I will configure it on an RPi and ship
it to them (and do the configuration remotely).

Thank you in advance for any pointers, i am a bot lost in what provides
a way to add a new station to the radio.