garym wrote:
> 1. open LMS on your computer
> 2. find the favorites menu, then click the little "pencil" icon next to
> favorites
> 3. Scroll to bottom and choose "new favorite" tab
> 4. paste in URL, give it a name, then SAVE.
>
> Now the https favorite URL is saved in your LMS favorites.

Thank you for your prompt help. I do not however see the favourite menu
(or element within a tab): https://i.imgur.com/NSMcNSy.png
Would you know where to look for it?

> and yes, configuring an rPi for them will be the best approach for
> simplicity.

Is this because there are problems for the radio to reach a remote LMS
(the docker/exposition of the service on Internet is not a problem - I
have many services I self host). I was more concerned with the fact that
the radio may broadcast looking for the LMS, in which case it has to be
on the same broadcast network.