Hi everyone,

Just a reminder in case you'd forgotten that our CFP for RubyConf AU 2017
is currently open until the end of tomorrow! So if you haven't already got
your talk proposal in, you've got less than 48 hours :)

(and if you're in Melbourne, what better way to spend a rainy public
holiday ...?)

We are first and foremost a conference about Ruby, but we welcome talk
proposals that are not necessarily about Ruby or not necessarily technical.
More information and guidelines are on our CFP:
http://cfp.rubyconf.org.au/events/2017

Hope to see you all there!

Cheers
Jo