°«-----Original Message-----

°«From: Dewis Natra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

°«Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 1:28 PM

°«sabab inyo kasitu indak jo pitih pribadi, kalau perjalanan ka lua nagari

°«kedok kunjungan kerja itu sajak orde baru dan batambah parah saja orde

°«reformasi, orde reformasi iko pulo yg orde terkorup dari sakian orde...!!!

°«Negara kini sadang manunggu pemimpin samacan presiden cino nan barani

°«mangantuang koruptor...!!!!

[dm] Iyo lo eh ................ dinegara mbo, negara angku, mamasuakan urang nan alah diputuih bersalah ka pinjaro sajo, pemerintah indak barani doh.

°«Dewis Natra

°«

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained within this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, retain, distribute, or disclose any of its content to others. Instead, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail entirely. We have checked this e-mail for any viruses and harmful components however; we cannot guarantee it to be secured or virus free. PT Perusahaan Pelayaran EQUINOX does not accept any responsibility for any damages or any consequences therefrom.

Kirim email ke