From: Muhammad Dafiq Saib <stlembang_a...@yahoo.com>
To: "abdullahaa...@voila.fr" <abdullahaa...@voila.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:06 PM
Subject: Re: my mail

Dr Hamza,

It is very strange. I have already received from Ms. Riham Sambi from Burkino
Faso a month ago the sum of $ 555,425.00. So in fact it is a little bit over
quota. What do I have to do with this extra amount? Shall I send it back to Ms.
Sambi or to you?

Thank you for your enormous and outstanding generosity.

Regards,

Tommy Slatter

(sorry, I borrowed the email address of a friend of mine).