On 2011-07-18, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> wrote:

>> <typedef name="mymatcher"
>>         classname="com.foo.MyCustomLicenseMatcher"/>

>> and if the class uses Ant's conventions for setters and adders like say

>> public void setUnknownProperty(int i) { }

>> <mymatcher unknownProperty="34098"/>

> Okay, in that case we should try hard to add some good examples with
> the new custom license matchers to the Antlib docs.

which docs?  "new" matchers?  ;-)

OK, I'll try to cook something up over the next few days.  So far the
Antlib doesn't really have any docs at all and the example build file
already shows how to allow W3C to be the only accepted license.

I'm not familiar with the various formats and options Maven's site
generation offers, what would I use for the docs?

Stefan