On 2011-07-18, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> Given that there currently is no documentation for the Antlib at all
> I'll put together some minimal page or two which will look similar to
> Ant's task manual pages but use the site plugin.  It seems the other
> modules use APT so I'll try to follow that lead.

OK, once the CI build is through, please have a look.  I think the
current Antlib covered.

I realized that it would be a good idea to provide easier access to
SimplePatternBasedLicense from within the Ant build file and will add
this sometime later this week (a subclass that adapts the constructor
injection and setPatterns methods to Ant naming conventions).

Stefan