Hello Enrico,

Thank you for your reply, and confirmation of my understanding. Due to limit storage space on our device, we need to use a small update/rescue OS and our much larger main OS. I expect our rescue/update OS may just be a script (to start with) to mount the USB drive and run rauc on a pre-set file name, maybe flashing some of our LEDS as it does its work!

Kevin Golding