John Andersen wrote:
> On Monday 11 December 2006 09:34, Matt Kettler wrote:
>> 've repeatedly had multiple system accounts receive the "same" message at
>> more-or-less the same time, but with a separate connection, each is really
>> completely different. Take a close look at your image spam sometime.
>
> What ever you say.  The ones I've seen just had their bottem
> edge tampered with.

There's a lot of kinds out there. However, the mainstream ones right now are the
stock pump-and-dumps with the geometric figures.

> Spamassassin is so efficient at weeding these out I hardly
> get any of them anymore.  Less than 2 a week.

Aye. Especially if you have network checks enabled (XBL lists a LARGE percentage
of these), and the SARE stox ruleset.

However, that's not really much about razor. I do however find it very
interesting that systems like razor have forced the spammers to go to such
extreme measures to randomize their message contents.

If nothing else, keeping the pressure on spammers to keep changing is one good
reason to keep feeding razor.