Lucky you.  I get thousands a day, many of which still get through --
the only SA rules that typically hit are the DNSBL rules.

And in my case Matt's statement are accurate -- the entire image is
modified.  Before they started doing that, they also were randomizing
the image dimensions, which I *think* are stored near the start of the
file.

:-(