Hello all,

I don't see a lot of activity on this list, so hopefully there are people
out there who are still subscribed, and are willing to help me get Razor
properly configured.

I have been receiving a lot of spam lately that hasn't been caught by
Spamassassin.  I successfully configured Pyzor (I think), but I can't get
Razor to work.

I followed the instructions here:

https://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RazorSiteWide

with the exception that I don't know how to make sure permissions are
configured correctly.

Nonetheless, when I run razor-report, I keep getting this error:

Bootstrap Error: Your Razor2 identity was not found.
     If you haven't registered, please do so:
     "razor-admin -register -user=[name/email_address] -pass=[password]".
     (Further information can be found in the razor-admin(1) manpage)
  If you did register, please ensure your identity symlink (or file)
is in order.
: Unable to register without a valid razorhome or identity: Cannot
read the identity file: identity-ruumnoDDrw

I did register when I did the install, but for some reason it didn't take.
I also confess that I don't know how to ensure that my identity symlink (or
file) is in order.

I really am trying to learn how to do this right.  If any of you can direct
me to some documentation that I can rely upon to fix this, I would
appreciate it very much.

Suggestions are also welcome.

Thanks,
Dave