How can I capture the tab key when I am exiting a dbedit object?

Dennis Hodges
Maintenance Management Manager
FDOT Office of Maintenance MS #52
PH: (850) 410-5635
FAX: (850) 410-5511<>

"You don't stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop
laughing" George Bernard Shaw

This message is intended only for use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender, delete this message, and do not use,
disseminate, or copy its contents.

For more options, visit