Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did
not stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an
invoicing system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5
has been Cloessed down by my last two user.
IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.
So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and
this list
Thank you all
Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden