Using RBase X 10.0.3.11010

I cannot seem to get RStyle to work properly, and I am wondering if I am
missing a setting.

Deleted all the RStyle.new and RStyleX.cfg files I could find on my C: Drive

1.       Opened form and ran RStyle against some code.

·         This created in my working directory a RStyle.new file   (which now
contains a lot of entries)

·         This created a RStyleX.cfg in my default installation directory

2.       Went to the Hammer and Wrench Icon and selected R:Style Local Setup
[cid:image001.png@01D342A9.2CC5E7B0]

·         This created in my working directory a RStyleX.cfg file

·         But the window just blinks – never opens the R:Style X Setup (local)
so I can move New to other tabs/files

3.       Went to the Hammer and Wrench Icon and selected R:\Style Global Setup

·         This open up the R:Style X Setup (Global) so I can change Settings

·         There is nothing in the RStyle.new (which points to default
installation directory)

I cannot get the Local Hammer and Wrench to open up so I can move things from
New to Var file.  Every time I RStyle is puts into local file.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Regards
Lena

[cid:image3c96e8.JPG@6b1dea94.429b79a8]<http://www.qmiusa.com/>

Lena Dammstrom
Software Developer
Email:    ldammst...@qmiusa.com<mailto:ldammst...@qmiusa.com>
Toll Free:        800-446-2500
International:    01 630-529-7111
Extension:        1037

www.qmiusa.com<http://www.qmiusa.com>

.
This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is
sender and delete all copies