Lena:

Make sure that you have the updated version and build of RStyleX.dll installed on your local workstation.

Depending on the Windows Operating System (32 or 64), with a typical RBGX/RBGXE installation or update, the RStyleX.dll is typically installed under c:\Windows\System32\ or c:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder.

Find the RStyleX.dll and then right-click to check the properties. Click on the [Details] to check the
exact File Version.

See attached screen shot for the RStyleX.dll included with the latest updates of R:BASE X and R:BASE X
Enterprise (Version 10).

Hope that provides you with some blue's clues ...

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak