We send out invoices via email as pdf attachments.
Within the email body itself, we have multiple lines with instructions.
I use the (CHAR(13)) at the end of each line to put in a carriage return.
However for some reason carriage returns show up in strange places.

Example: (these are just the first two lines. There are more following the
second line.)
('Body:The invoice for your recent order is attached. Thank you!'+(CHAR(13))+ +
'PLEASE NOTE OUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED-WE NO LONGER HAVE A PO BOX!'+(CHAR(13))+ +

The first line shows in the email properly - see below.
The invoice for your recent order is attached. Thank you!

The second line shows up this way. Looks strange.
PLEASE
NOTE OUR ADDRESS HAS CHANGED-WE NO LONGER HAVE A PO BOX!

Each email body to each customer shows up the same.
Any blues clues as to why this would happen?

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD8CE2.FB048F50]