Thank you Razzak

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 12:36 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - SHORTFILENAME vs. LONGFILENAME

I simply could not resist letting this thread go with such an answer ...

Using the FileListBox control, the SHORTFILENAME has everything to do what
Manuel is trying to accomplish.

Using the FileListBox form control in R:BASE X and R:BASE Enterprise has a lot
to do with the GETPROPERTY SHORTFILENAME and LONGFILENAME command as clearly
stated in Manuel's post.

GETPROPERTY <Component ID> SHORTFILENAME 'varname'
Use this property to obtain the short version of the currently selected file
name in a FileListBox control.

GETPROPERTY <Component ID> LONGFILENAME 'varname'
Use this property to obtain the long version of the currently selected file
name in a FileListBox control, including path, etc.

Manuel,

Let me prepare a sample to illustrate the proper use of supported GETPROPERTY
commands for FileListBox control to accomplish your goal.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak