Gary,

Are we becoming too old to use the correct Subject: when sending an e-mail to this list <g>?

All internet providers are now subject to use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) via their SMTP.

You will need to look into R:Mail to accomplish your goal of sending secure e-mails through your service provider's SMTP.

R:Mail has an easy to use configuration GUI for setting up specific server settings, which allows SMTP authentication. Encrypted mail is supported through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and Transport Layer Security (TLS v1).

http://www.rbase.com/products/rmail/

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak