send emails thru.  I have the free plan that allows 1000 emails/month, but you
can go big if you want
Tom Hart
On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:22 PM, Gary Wendike <gary.w...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Sorry on the Subject....I may be just getting to old period!!!

-----Original Message-----

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon

Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:46 PM

To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com

Subject: [RBASE-L] - Re: Sending Secure E-Mails (was: Command History buttons)

Gary,

Are we becoming too old to use the correct

Subject: when sending an e-mail to this list <g>?

All internet providers are now subject to use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) via
their SMTP.

You will need to look into R:Mail to accomplish your goal of sending secure
e-mails through your service provider's SMTP.

R:Mail has an easy to use configuration GUI for setting up specific server
settings, which allows SMTP authentication.

Encrypted mail is supported through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL v2/v3) and
Transport Layer Security (TLS v1).

http://www.rbase.com/products/rmail/

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak