Hi All,
After updating to the latest R:BASE X Enterprise (ver. 10.0.3.20320), one of
our applications that inserts data into a R:BASE table using the ODBC driver is
failing with the following error message:

$exception {"ERROR [21S01] [RBTI][R:BASE 10.0 ODBC ODBC Driver][WICHE
Applicants]-ERROR- Incorrect number of values for this table ( 118)"}
System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException

This program is designed to insert an incomplete records into the R:BASE table
(with the expectation that fields not specified will be filled with null or
default value).  I confirmed that this program works correctly for all previous
version of R:BASE (last one was  10.0.3.20116). Did something change with the
newest version?

OBDC Driver:
R:BASE X Enterprise Database Driver 10.00.02.20320

- John
                                                     _
John Murnane
UTO Computing Support