Hello All,

I have defined all controlled column names and their data types in
"controlled_column_names table", that will be enforced in creating a view when
using similar columns names.

After a view is created, I noticed it did not picked up the column data type as
defined in controlled_column_names.
A view's column definition could be build from sum(XYZ) or union of columns
from different tables.
I am facing a type mismatch error when I use "Project Temporary" command.
I am using R:Base X Enterprise 10.0.3.

Any Clue ?

Rehan Hamid Wyne

--