Is there a way to print a report that takes up two pages per row? (I posted
about the precursor to this report 2 years ago, and I'm still saddled with it.)

Currently, what I'm doing in ver 9.5 is

Declare cursor
Fetch cursor
While sqlcode <>100
   Print Page1
   Print Page2
   Fetch Cursor
Endwhile

Is there a way to have a report that allows the data to be put on two pages? If
not, is there any way to output to PDF (or any other file format, for that
matter) with each "print" job appending to the existing file rather than
creating a new file for each page?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Kayza Kleinman
Director of the Nonprofit Helpdesk
CIO
Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island, Inc
3001 West 37th Street
Brooklyn NY 11224
718 449-5000 x 2266
fax 347-946-6390