From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of A.
Razzak Memon
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 11:11 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - 2 page report in Rbase X

You will have to play with the suggested idea and find the perfect setup/layout.

Here is another approach ...

01. Place all contents (objects) for the first page on the "Report Header" band.
02. Place all contents (objects) for the second page on the "Detail" band.
03. Right-click on the "Report Header" band and check the options as follows:
     [x] Static Height
     [x] New Page

This technique will print all contents (objects) placed on "Report Header" as
the first page of the report, and all contents (objects) placed on the "Detail"
band as second page of the report.

Have fun!

Razzak