If your connected database QUOTES settings are single quotes, and you cannot run the sample
DIALOG command below, there is something else going on.

-- Dialog with Popup as Date
    CLEAR VAR vDate,vEndKey
    SET VAR vDate DATE = NULL
    DIALOG 'Enter Date (mm/dd/yyyy) or Double-Click for Calendar' +
    vDate=34 vEndKey 1 +
    CAPTION 'DIALOG with Date Pop-up' ICON WINDOWS +
    OPTION POPUP_ENABLED TRUE +
    |POPUP_DIALOG_TYPE DATE
    RETURN

Please contact R:BASE Technologies' Support Team with a sample of your database for further
help.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak