From: Mark Lindner <mlind...@lindner-law.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, May 16, 2018 8:22 pm
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - RBase on Linux

Not sure which question you are asking.

It is trivial to set up shares on a linux server to store the files and to
store the executables using SAMBA on the server.  You just set up a drive
letter to the share, set permissions and you are set.  I expect there are other
solutions like SAMBA.

If you want to run the executables on a windows workstation attached to the
linux server, you are set.  Windows will just see the linux box as just another
drive.

You can not run the executables in linux itself without an add on like Albert
is using.

Mark Lindner

Lindner & Associates
PO Box 327