I probably know the answer to this, but what the heck....
I got my buddy to write an easy routine to convert a PDF to a JPG via command
line.   The PDFs are from their scanner, of engineering prints.  Those PDFs are
oriented landscape, the JPGs produced are also landscape (longer than it is
tall).

I need to print these JPGs on the reverse side of a portrait-mode RBase report.
  If I locate a regular Image control, it goes across and the image isn't very
big.  The image would be bigger if I could rotate it sideways on the page.  I
don't see an option to do that.  I've asked my friend if he can do the rotating
in his conversion, but wondering if I'm missing the ability to do this from
within the RBase report.
Thanks!

Karen