On the top menu their is display format.

Daniel Goldberg
Mis Manager
Lance Camper

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 5:36 PM -0700, "Doug Hamilton"
<bugl...@wi.rr.com<mailto:bugl...@wi.rr.com>> wrote:

Is there a way to format numeric columns in an enhanced DB grid (RBXE,
10913)?

I have a column of real numbers that I want to format as integer.
Don't need to do any rounding because they're all zeros after the
decimal point.

I'm hesitant to create a temp table because there are multi row updates
with multiple-condition where clauses.
I could do a single-table updateable view but would prefer to do the
formatting in the form.

I think I've poked around in all the menus, but I've could easily have
missed something.
(Sure am looking forward to Vegas SAT!)

TIA,
Doug