D'Oh!
"Lookin for format in the wrong places..."
Razzak & Dan - thank you, works perfectly.
Doug
I think I owe "The Fund" something.

On 10/3/2018 8:23 PM, A. Razzak Memon wrote:
Doug,

Here is how ...

While in Form Designer

Main Menu > Tables > Display Format ...

Select the table associated with Enhanced DB Grid
Select the appropriate column
Select the appropriate Display Format Mask
Once selected, you can further customize the format mask, if you wish

That's all there is to it.

See attached screenshots that illustrate all steps above.

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

P.S. Looking forward to seeing you at the Vegas SAT!