RIP Claudine, prayers out to those left behind.
________________________________
From: 'Karen Tellef' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 10:56 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Claudine Robbins

Sadly I am informing you all that Claudine Robbins has passed away.  She had
been ill for quite a while, and passed away quietly under hospice care a few
days ago in Texas.  Her daughter and son are now carrying on her business.  Of
course I was lucky enough to meet her a few times at conferences, one of the
few other female programmers in the early days so we had a bit in common.  I
always thought of her as being 'Texan' through and through.

Karen

rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1882176459.1351647.1592319369757%40mail.yahoo.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1882176459.1351647.1592319369757%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.