I am so sorry to hear about Claudine Robbins.

I had the pleasure of working with Claudine, her family, and her staff. She was a dear, sweet person that had a lot of love in her heart! She loved R:BASE and R:BASE family. She will be missed!!

Here is the last message I received from her the week before celebrating the 20th Anniversary of R:BASE Technologies in 2018.

Razzak,

Not a day goes by that I don't marvel at the beautiful tool that is RBASE. I'm so thankful to you and RBTI for helping to sustain my small business for these past 20 years. Although on a very limited scale for the last few years since Pete's passing, it continues to provide a living for 3 people while I'm considered "retired" and on social security.

I hope you have a nice crowd in Vegas to celebrate your anniversary. I'll be there in spirit. You and your team deserve a big hand of appreciation.

All the best to you, Donna and Rafee and a big hello to John!

Claudine

Her family is in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in peace, my friend!

Razzak