From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Thom
<t...@securemailgateway.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 11:46 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBASE-L] - SQL book

Decades ago there were two SQL books/manuals specific to R:Base written
by some top developer(s) that was available to the R:Base Community.  I
believe the author's name was Dave.  I can't remember his last name but
I do remember his face and I think there was a contributor to the manual
whose name was Dave as well. I had one of these huge 3 ring binders and
I am wondering if that document is still available in some form for
purchase or share?? My R:Base SQL skills are rusty these days.

Fondly,

Tom

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/f7feacac-059b-fc1b-baa0-dc9479ff9edb%40securemailgateway.net.