From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Thom
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2021 12:17 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - SQL book

Bill,

Yes indeed sir I am he. As long as me, Jim Schmidt, and Damon Kauffman are
still around the SWORBUGS are still kicking it RBase style. We have been
socially distanced for about 10 years or so now but bound by our history of
crazyness and fanaticism for our platform.

Bill I remember now it was you who indeed co authored those references and they
were brilliant. I had one or both books in printed binder form and lost them in
an office move many moons ago and often wish I had them back over the years
especially now. RBase is still my one and only database platform for my
businesses.

I do, however, still have pictures, some video, and audio of the SWORBUG songs
and shenanigans at the conferences. They date back to the Rbase 5.0 days. I may
share them sometime.

I do monitor the list here but I don't contribute anything. I just absorb what
I can and stay grateful for a great DB product with a great history, brilliant
people, and a continuing legacy.

Tom C