From: 'R Hopkins' via RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jan 27, 2021 11:25 pm
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Re: SQL book

 Karen,
I also have a full set of R:Base System V manuals, along with manuals for DB
Graphics (first version of R:Charts)You are welcome to have them for the cost
of shipping.  And if you would like, I will even through in a manual for R:Base
5000.  I scrapped the manual for 4000 when I upgraded to System V.

   Richard Hopkins