From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Razzak
Memon
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2023 11:31 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - 25th Anniversary Conference: Schedule of Events

To All Attendees of the 25th Anniversary Conference:

The Schedule of Events is now available:

https://www.rbase.com/25thAnniversaryDocs/RBASE_Technologies_25th_Anniversary_Schedule_Of_Events.pdf

We look forward to seeing you all to celebrate this monumental milestone of
R:BASE!

Safe travels!

Razzak

rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1917165094.1730411.1698075075958%40email.ionos.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/1917165094.1730411.1698075075958%40email.ionos.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.