Paul,

We are filling your empty place with respect and regrets; but, more-so with love and prayers for Camille's courage, healing, and calming of soul.

Yes, we all miss you, but we want you to be healthy, happy, and blessed with long life together.

As for too much work; well, not a bad problem to endure under normal circumstances ... especially where R:BASE makes every toiling minute enjoyable!

Please; heal, and prosper, and here's to next time!

Warmest regards from all of us!

Razzak
Donna
Rafee