Just installed 11 on a new computer and when I run a compiled app something
does not work.  I capture the computer name in a variable on startup and if
a row does not exist(form new computer) a form will popup with the computer
name in the field on the form.  This has worked for the last 10+ years but
now it will not put the computer name in the field. This is the code I use

SET VAR vcompname = (CVAL('computer'))
SET VAR vrows INTEGER = 0
SELECT COUNT(*) INTO vrows INDICATOR ivrows FROM storecomputer +
WHERE compname = .vcompname
IF vrows = 0 THEN
  ENTER USING aacompinform
ENDIF
RETURN

Basically if the row does not exist it adds new.  It works fine on the old
computer with X5

Tom Hart