That's the bike, all right.  I remember now that the frame had been
pinned together before it was brazed, and the pin was still there.
The glue and hose clamp were there to hold it together.

Patrick Shea doesn't show up in the official results (here:
http://www.paris-brest-paris.org/EN/index.php?showpage=283)
  but as you say that probably wasn't due to the bike.  2007 was a
very tough year at PBP.

--Eric
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.campyonly.com