Total hilarity.

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:08 AM, CycloFiend <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Well, my surfing screenprinter showed up with the last batch of shirts this
> afternoon, so now you can wear it loud and say it proud (or is that the
> other way around?)
>
> "I Have Downtube Shifters... ...And I Know How To Use Them" now available
> in
> a short sleeved T-shirt.
>
> (And we're working on a "Barend Shifter" version, but that won't be until
> January, I reckon...)
>
> There's also a Cyclocross - "More Cowbell" design which is a long sleeve
> (and we immediately blew right through all the Mediums - more will be in
> early next week.)
>
> Of course, for you single gear afficianados, there's still the much coveted
> "One Cog - Zero Excuses" in a long sleeve.
>
> All this stuff can be found on the "Stuff" page -
> http://www.cyclofiend.com/stuff
>
> with pictures, and more info.
>
> -- Jim "Whew! Now I can get back to adding bikes to the Galleries..."
>
> --
>
> Jim Edgar
> [email protected]
>
> 2009 Current Classics Calendar - Now Available to Order!
> http://www.cyclofiend.com/calendar
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to