Is either one of them fixed?     Jim D. Massachusetts

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, RM <b...@san.rr.com> wrote:

From: RM <b...@san.rr.com>
Subject: [RBW] Re: Stem Length Change for Noodle to Albatross Bars
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 5, 2009, 1:21 AM

I have two 60 cm Quickbeams, one has Noodle bars and a 9 cm Nitto
Technomic deluxe stem, the other Albatross bars and  a 12 cm Nitto
Technomic deluxe stem. I'm happy with the fit on both of them. The
Albatross setup one has a much more upright seating position which is
what I wanted as it is my errand bike.

Rob