I "groan" at the lifestyle/philosophy part. RBW is only a bike
company. I like some of the bikes, I like some of the stuff they sell,
I like some of the approach they espouse. The libertarian in me reacts
against going with everything and joining the RBW club entirely. Which
reminds me of a story a friend of mine once told me. When he was a
teenager in the redneck bit of CT (his description) he was into muscle
cars and he went to a big rally for all the local car clubs. There
were loads of nice restorations and a lot of competition between
different clubs. Off to the side was a latino guy all by himself and
he had the best and craziest car at the rally. Propped up on the hood
was a cardboard sign with the following acronym

L.W.N.C.A.

my friend asked what it stood for.......Lone Wolf No Club Affiliation

There's I guy I admire, I'd join his club....oh wait a minute.........